Monday, September 28, 2009

OnE tHiNg At A tImE!

This week has been so hectic. I am not sure anything is inspiring me this week. It has not been a good week at all. I think this class is causing me stress. I am not for sure if I am doing it the way it needs to be done or "up to standards". I need more direction then what I am getting.
How confused am I really? I have been very confused about this class. I am not sure what you want. You do have great ideas but I do not think this will be a good website if we do not spend time on our projects. I feel we are flying through them without thought. I feel if it is going to be mangled like how our class is going I would end up more confused then how we started off. We need to sit down and plan the project and then give it a class or two to revise it. I think the deadlines are to short. We need to go through one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment