Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

I do not believe it is a waste of a person you are. I think many people go through the fantasy life of becoming someone else for a day. I think that is what gives everybody there uniqueness. I mean if nobody wanted to be like anybody else then we would not have different types of people. How do you know you like a certain style of clothing, hairstyle, piercings, home decor if we did not have an example. We dress or decorate what we liked into our lifestyles and then decide if it is "US".
Being someone else is to find our own identity. I know when I was younger I wanted to be just like my sister. My sister was awesome. She helped my through a tough time in my life. She did not talk to me like a child. She was caring and I learned a lot from her. I saw what my sister was for deep inside and that is what I wanted to be when I got older. Someone to care for others and someone how could help them get through tough times. So no I am the person I am today because of wanting to be like someone else. I do not think I am a waste. I know I will do great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment